The Parrish Post

Friday, December 31, 2010

Highlights from 2010

Some of my favorite things from our life in the year 2010...

  •  My best friend got engaged and married! I went to Portland for wedding dress shopping in March and Alaska for a beautiful wedding in August.  I actually got to see Nikki 4 times this year! 

  • We went on a great family vacation this summer to New York and on our first cruise up to Canada!  (Ray loves cruises now and talks about going on more - and he always loves visiting NYC!)



  • My brother married sweet Cinelle in September in Central Park in New York City and we had a wonderful time during our trip there. 
  • A good time in the mountains hiking for memorial day. 

  • We got pregnant with our first sweet baby boy Coleman Russell Parrish. AND he did NOT make his presence in 2010 but is still in the womb and will either be a January or February baby. 

  • I moved into a new classroom at a brand new school and started teaching a new curriculum that I love!
  •  I got to spend time with my aunt Janet in Kentucky before she went to be with the Lord.
  • SNOW! snow on my birthday in February and snow the day after Christmas!


  • We welcomed our first nephew into the world.  Brody Mason Parrish was born on November 5th.







No comments:

Post a Comment