The Parrish Post

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Small Blessings - 1000 gifts

It's been almost 10 full weeks of bed rest for me.  Some days I feel good and am thankful for the time I get to rest.  Other days I just feel down and discouraged and HATE having to stay in the bed (or on the couch) unable to go anywhere or do anything. It's hard to remember the small blessings in my life when I'm feeling sad but it always makes me feel better!

41. God's love and faithfulness to me and this sweet baby boy.   We are at 33 1/2 weeks. 
42. A fun time with friend's celebrating Kitty's birthday and eating an awesome chocolate cake!
43. Lunch with neighborhood friends on Snow/Ice Days
44. A great doctor and doctors office that is so nice and are very cautious in order to make sure Cole is healthy and doing well.
45.  Friday nights when my mom comes to visit and help out.
46.  Lots of yummy meals from friends and family.
47.   My sweet sister and friend who are throwing me a fun shower this weekend.
48.  Anne and all her decorating skills.  She has done an awesome job fixing up Coleman's room and making it look super cute.
49. Watching sports with Ray and our discussions involving the NFL, the Oregon/Auburn game, and the NBA.
50.  God's grace.  He continues to cover me with His grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment