The Parrish Post

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nursery


The nursery is all ready for Cole to arrive thanks to my sweet friends.

Before.. the nursery was so messy and there was stuff everywhere. Anne and Ashley painted it and organized it.


I asked Anne to use her amazing decorating skills to make it cute.  She picked out pillows, lanterns, picture frames, and made the wall letters.  I love it!  Thanks Anne! 


This picture is above Cole's crib.  My mom cross stitched it when we were little.  
My sister-in-law is making a few canvas paintings to hang above the bed and that will be the last touch!

 I'm anxiously and impatiently awaiting Coleman's arrival.

3 comments:

  1. Julie, it is so sweet! I am really excited for you and know you are going to be a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie! This is Jessica Case Holland. his room looks adorable. I hope these next few weeks are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nursery, looking forward to meeting the sweet boy who goes with it! :)

    ReplyDelete