The Parrish Post

Monday, January 31, 2011

1000 gifts

It's been a long week. It seems that the end is harder than the beginning... or maybe I just don't remember the beginning.  Instead of wishing this would be over I should be thankful for the place God has me in right now.

Moments that I'm thankful for...

51.  A sweet time talking with my husband about our son and what it will be like to become parents.
52.  Great time with my mom this weekend.
53.  Feeling my growing son move inside my belly. 
54.  A God that answers prayers even when I doubt. 
55.  A fun lunch with sweet friends.
56.  Ava's sweet voice when she comes to see me saying "HI!" or "Caillou, please Julie."
57. A great shower where Cole and I were loved on by so many friends and family.
58.  A cute gamecock outfit for Cole.  (and Ray is thankful for a couple Georgia outfits)
59.  Making it to February and still being pregnant. I didn't think it was possible.
60.  The opportunity to carry and grow a child inside me - even though I didn't enjoy most of it I am so grateful that the Lord has given me this one opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment