The Parrish Post

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Unfailing Love

This morning I woke up and just feel overwhelmed and anxious about how our lives are about to change and all the things I need to do to get ready for that. I read this Psalm this morning.  It was comfort to my soul.

Psalm 130
Our of the depths I cry to you, O Lord;
O Lord, hear my voice. 
Let your ears be attentive 
to my cry for mercy. 

If you, O Lord, kept a record of sins, 
O Lord, who could stand? 
But with you there is forgiveness, 
therefore you are feared. 

I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, 
and in his word I put my hope
My soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen wait for the morning;
more than watchmen wait for the morning.

O Israel, put your hope in the Lord,
for with the Lord is unfailing love
and with him is full redemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment