The Parrish Post

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Night Out!


My sweet friends from church threw a shower for me and Coleman last Friday night.  My friend Danielle lives 2 houses down from me so we had it there.  I was so excited to get to leave my house for something other than a doctor's visit!  It was so much fun and so special.

These girls are so creative and they made this dessert shower look so fabulous!
  


The had tons of green and blue candy there!  I didn't really get to walk around and see it all since I was confined to the recliner :) but after looking through some pictures I wish I had taken more candy home!


My sweet class made me a card!
I felt so loved and blessed after this night!  Thank you to Anne, Ashley, Danielle, and Kitty for making it so special!  I enjoyed my one night out!!!! :)






Thanks to Ashley's sister Erin for taking so many great photos at the shower and thanks to Ashley for letting me re post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment