The Parrish Post

Sunday, December 5, 2010

This morning...

This week has been a week of learning and growing in my faith in the Lord.  I've had some anxious days and days where I just feel discouraged and scared about what might happen.  The Lord was with me this week and encouraged me through his word and through some sweet friends and their words of encouragement.  Here are some scriptures I've been praying through this morning.  My heart is at peace today because I know that our God is greater than any other. 

"The Lord will fight for you, 
you need only to be still"
Exodus 14:14

"Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, 
                                 who daily bears our burdens."  Psalm 68:19

"The Lord your God is with you.  
He is mighty to save.  
   He will take great delight in you. 
                     he will quiet you with his love
he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17


"The Lord is the one who goes ahead of you;  He will be with you.  he will not fail you or forsake you.  Do not fear or be dismayed."   
Deuteronomy 31:8

"My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.  When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes  saw my unformed body.  
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." 
Psalm 139:15-16 
"Some trust in chariots and some in horses
but we trust in the name of the Lord our God." 
Psalm 20:7

No comments:

Post a Comment