The Parrish Post

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

29 weeks and holding...

Today I am 29 weeks and 2 days pregnant.  Only 5 more days until we hit 30 weeks! I went to the doctor today.  There was no change from last week and we feel great about it!  We also got to see our sweet baby boy on the ultrasound today.  They checked to make sure he was growing.  He measured perfect and weighs aprox. 2 lbs 9 oz now.  His heart, kidneys, and everything else looked good and he is definitely a boy! We didn't get any good pictures of him because his head is so far down and he is so low.  He moves all the time in my belly but his head has been down low pressing on my cervix for at least the last 3 weeks.  We love him so much and can't wait to meet him even though we are praying that his arrival is a ways off! 

2 comments:

  1. This is such great news!! After watching 2 kids for 24-hrs...you should soak up every minute of bedrest!! xoxo kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, I am glad to hear things are developing and he is right on track...he is totally going to make it to 30 weeks...I predict even more than that!!! BTW....I have another People for you!!!

    ReplyDelete