The Parrish Post

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shoes...

I purchased these Pediped shoes for Cole several months ago.  They are great.  They've lasted a long time and I really think they are great for learning to walk.  He can walk in these shoes much better than any other shoes we have. 


Well, today I could only find 1 shoe.  I searched everywhere in our house and could not find the other.  I was so mad because the shoes are pretty pricey and they still fit.  I then remembered that last night Ray took the trash out and he also took this big box with paper and other trash in it that we had sitting out.  I also remembered that Cole would pick up things and put them in the box.  I immediately knew it was in the apartment dumpster.  Ray sweetly volunteered to go look and see if he could see the box in the dumpster.  (It was raining too - that's how sweet he is!)  He came back 5 minutes later with the shoe!!!  He said the box was right on top and the shoe was right in it.  He also said he may or may not have had his legs dangling out of the side of the dumpster.  I would love to have a picture of that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment