The Parrish Post

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Basketball

We watch a lot of NBA in our house... (not quite as much as we used to since we no longer have NBA TV and I vetoed adding channels to our package just to get that one.)  Lately all the talk has been about Jeremy Lin and the NY Knicks.  "Linsanity" is what they have becn calling it.  Basically, he was on a team last year and didn't play at all.  He was on a different team at the start of the season and got cut and then the Knicks picked him up and he has been playing really well.  Making game winning shots and scoring lots of points in every game.  Also, Kevin Durant scored over 50 points in his game last night - career high.  Why do I know all this?  I don't know.  Our TV is frequently on ESPN and my sweet husband enjoys talking about it. 

All that to say, I have a new favorite Basketball star thanks to Mamaw and Poppa's birthday present! 
I think he has major skills!  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. what has happened to you, with all of this bball talk??? You need to watch more of episodes of the Bachelor to undo this!!!!

    ReplyDelete