The Parrish Post

Saturday, November 27, 2010

1000 gifts

I'm thankful for so many things this Thanksgiving... 

21. The many meals that have been provided by our sweet friends and family over the past few weeks.
22. Family on Thanksgiving. Everyone changing plans so that they could come spend time with us at our house since we can't go anywhere.
23.  Friends that come clean my house while I'm in the hospital so that it is nice and organzied when we come home!
24.  Being able to come home at my house for Thanksgiving.
25.  The Lord has enabled Cole to stay put for a little bit longer.  Each day he gets bigger and stronger. 
26.  Nikki coming to stay with me for a whole week!
27.  My husband, the caretaker.  He is so awesome. He works hard all day and then comes home and does all of the work around the house plus does everything I need. 
28.  Prayer.  God answers prayers.
29.  Our church family who have been the body of Christ around us.
30.  All the visitors I have had that cheer me up during the days of laying around!

No comments:

Post a Comment