The Parrish Post

Friday, October 15, 2010

Thankfulness

I have been thinking lately about having an attitude of thankfulness.  I tend to complain about the little things and fail to remember all the blessings God has put in my life.  Here are some things that I am thankful for.


1.  My sweet husband, Ray.  He is such a blessing in my life and I'm so glad God gave me him.
2.  This precious baby boy that is growing inside me.
3.  Wonderful parents and in-laws.
4.  My awesome sister and precious niece.
5.  My friends - near and far.
6.  A job to go to everyday where I see young children learn.
7. Our church community.
8. The coolness of fall.
9.  The starbucks white mocha
10.  Honey Nut Cheerios- my favorite thing to eat!

Psalm 100
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment