The Parrish Post

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is Nikki.  She is my best friend who lives in Alaska. 

Every fall when we were in college Nikki's mom would express mail her a box full of homemade pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.  I always got to partake of these cookies!  I've started making these cookies every fall.  Ray has been asking me to make them for several weeks now so yesterday I made some! 

Here is the recipe for Ms. Nancy's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
Combine:
1 14 1/2 oz can of pumpkin
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons milk
4 teaspoons cinnamon
2 eggs

Add:
4 cups flour
1 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons baking soda

Fold in 2 cups chocolate chips.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or less (depending on your oven)
Remove when you can no longer see your finger prints in the cookies. 
YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment