The Parrish Post

Monday, October 25, 2010

Give thanks

more things to be thankful for....

11.  A peaceful classroom in October - I knew I needed to make it to October for all of my kids to get in the grove of things at school and now we are doing out work in a peaceful classroom (almost) every day.

12.  My sweet husband who continuously takes care of me even when I'm emotional and hormonal :)

13.  Family Gatherings -  We enjoyed a good time of food, fellowship, and karaoke in Aiken at Ma and Pa's house this weekend (Ray's grandparents).

14.  A great time of community with our friends and neighbors this weekend.

15.  No duty at school this week.  I don't have to be at work until 7:30 am.

16.  Rest

17. Chocolate quickie bars made by my mother-in-law!  I've been eating them all weekend and now the last one in our house is in a bag with a post it attached to it saying "Not for Julie!"  (Ray is thankful for these too!)

18.  cereal - pretty much my favorite thing to eat.

19.  a fun time talking to my sister on the phone this afternoon.

20.  Listening to Kate, my niece, fill up her letter box up with things that start with 'F' so she could take it back to school.  (even though she would not talk to me on the phone and tell me what she put in it!).

2 comments:

  1. Julie, your blog is adorable! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i already post about how I wanted to know what these chocolate quickie bars are all about?

    ReplyDelete