The Parrish Post

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Update on Baby Sam

We are naming our sweet little boy Samuel Thomas. 




We are asking for prayer for our sweet baby.   I am in pre-term labor again.  While it is not surprising because this is obviously the way my body reacts to pregnancy it is again concerning.  I am on a modified bed rest trying to do my best at resting the majority of each day and not doing a lot of activities.   We have been blessed with lots of support and help from family and friends bringing us food, cleaning, and helping with Coleman. 

I have good days and bad days.  I am on some medications to help control the contractions and am being monitored closely.  We are just resting and waiting - trying to make it as long as we can. 
Learning to trust God more and more each day. 


27 weeks!

Cole looking at baby Sam



1 comment:

  1. How do you know who will be a good site for you?you should know which is your best for programming,
    I have never needed the services of one as of yet, but I have always been curious what makes a good about it.I would say about my topics.Talk about something out of the part.



    new homes Parish FL

    ReplyDelete