The Parrish Post

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Nora's Tree

Some really sweet and wonderful friends and family members gave us a pink dogwood tree to plant in our yard in memory of Nora.  We love it.  We love looking at it and being reminded of her life.  





We told Coleman that it is Nora's tree.  When we ask him where Nora lives, he says "with Jesus".  (Although sometimes he also will sometimes say "nooooo momma" telling me that we talk about her A LOT!) 

He likes to help me water Nora's tree and he likes to play there.  
I like it too.  Feels like we're all together, even for just a moment.  







1 comment:

  1. Such a great post, Julie. I love how you planted a tree for Nora. My name is Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog :-) I'm Heather and if you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete