The Parrish Post

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!


It's a new Year! 


I've been a little lazy in my holiday blogging.  I've been a little lazy in a lot of things during the last few weeks but I've enjoyed my last little bit of being a stay at home mom.  And since the kids don't start back to school until next Monday, I still have a few more days to enjoy.   


I'm not saying they are resolutions but some things I want to work on/ accomplish starting now:

  • lose the last of my baby weight since you know it's been 11 months since I gave birth. 
  • therefore I need to eat better and exercise more (my goal is 3x a week)
  • Get on a better schedule maximizing my mornings instead of sleeping until Cole wakes up! 
  • Stay on Budget!  Something Ray and I continuously struggle with!
 The Lord blessed us incredibly in 2011 and we are looking forward to a great 2012.  Happy New Year!

coming up... Christmas photos...

No comments:

Post a Comment