The Parrish Post

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas Presents

I got some wonderful gifts this Christmas.  Today i was able to use a gift certificate to get an hour long hot stone massage! It was wonderful, amazing, relaxing, refreshing, and I could go on....  LOVED this wonderful present. 

I also received some other awesome gifts that I LOVE using!

A Keurig Coffee Maker!  absolutely love how easy it is to make a single cup of coffee.  And I love that Ray can make extra bold coffee and I can make medium roast coffee in the same morning.  And we can make hot chocolate, hot tea, and lots of other yummy things. 

I got these fabulous boots!  I'm trying to be more in style so I got some new clothes (with gift cards I received) and these boots. 

My sweet husband got me this very cute and stylish coat. (since it's considerably colder here than it is in Columbia)  He picked it out all by himself and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment