The Parrish Post

Thursday, September 8, 2011

7 months!

My baby boy is 7 months old today!  He is getting so big and learning so many things. I love his little giggles and can't get enough of his smile.  He is weighing about 16 1/2 lbs now.

Today I put him down for a nap and when I went in a few minutes later to check on him (thinking he'd be asleep)  he was sitting up in his crib.  He just smiled and continued playing with his blanket and passy.  He had never gone from laying down to sitting up before!  I watched on the video monitor as he continued to lay down and sit up, bounce, play with his passy, grab the crib slats, etc.  over and over until he got tired and went to sleep. 


My boy is growing up!

1 comment:

  1. I bet Cole would look so much bigger than Libby now! He's such a cutie pie! I LOVE that jon jon suit too : )

    ReplyDelete