The Parrish Post

Monday, August 8, 2011

6 months!

I can't believe my baby boy is 6 months old today! I've been thinking back on my pregnancy and have just been reminded of God's faithfulness and mercy to us during that time.   Occasionally I've read blogs and seen pictures of people who have had their babies early for one reason or another and I think, that could have been us.  I am so grateful that the Lord allowed Cole to make it to full term before he was born.  We continually praise God for giving us this sweet blessing. 


Cole is getting so big.  I think he weighs around 15 lbs but we will see at the doctor in a couple weeks.  He is doing so many fun things.  He is learning how to sit up and is grabbing his toys.  He loves to play and read books.  His laugh is the best sound in the world.  He also loves to snuggle with mom when he's tired.  I have loved being home with him this summer and look forward to much more time with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment