The Parrish Post

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lately...

Ray's family from Washington came down to visit so we spent some time out at Lake Murray. 

 We went to a Carolina baseball game.  I was excited for Cole to wear his USC clothes.  Ray was very unhappy about it,  not just pretend unhappy about it. I think it's sort of funny how much he cares about it.  He really wants Cole to like Georgia and not Carolina and I'm sure he will eventually but for now Cole can be a fan of both.   Ray did get me back by dressing Cole in Georgia attire a few days later.

 Cole also has been more alert and loves to play on his play mat and look at himself in the mirror.  He weighed 8 lbs 10 oz at his 2 month appointment.  He started smiling last week but I still haven't been able to get a good picture of it.  And he rolled over for the first time this week.  I was so glad he did it while I was home with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment