The Parrish Post

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby Stuff!

My sister is awesome! She is older, wiser, and prettier than me.  She is my best friend.  She has a beautiful 3 year old daughter whom I absolutely love.  She recently has been getting together all of Kate's baby things for me to borrow.  She has all kinds of things that I will need.  She has given me lots of board books, infant toys, and a play mat and she has lots more for me!  I have put all our "new" stuff in the guest room (which will eventually become a nursery) and I love having baby stuff in there.  I am getting very excited as time goes on.  I feel so blessed by the generosity of my sweet sister. Thank you Laura! Now we are just waiting to see whether I will need to borrow all of Kate's clothes or go shopping for some blue things! (We find out on Monday so check back to see what the little baby is!) 

1 comment:

  1. I am most definitely NOT prettier than you! But older & wiser...yes! :) Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete