So tonight as I was searching for what to make for dinner I decided to whip some up to stick in the freezer (and eat a couple for dinner).
Here's what you need:
1 lb ground sausage
1 green pepper
1. Brown the sausage and set it aside.
2. Dice up the peppers (i used red and green) and onion and throw them in the pan to cook for a few minutes
3. Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and whip with a fork. Then pour in the skillet with the veggies and scramble them up.
4. Fill the tortillas with a little bit of sausage and a little bit of egg/veggie mixture. Top with cheese and salsa. Put a handful of crumbled corn chips on top and wrap up the tortilla.
* I found that putting the tortillas in the microwave for a few seconds made it easier to wrap them up. *