The Parrish Post

Monday, June 2, 2014

Little Gym End of Season Show

I have been taking Cole to The Little Gym since he was about 6 months old.  It was one of the first things we started doing when we first moved to Knoxville.  We had nowhere to go and not much to do without knowing anyone that we started a little class and have been going every since.  I'm still friends with two women we met in the baby class :)

At age 3 kids move out of the "mommy and me" classes into a regular class where just the kids go in with the teacher and parents wait outside.  Cole has been going on days that I have been at work this year so it was really fun for me to go to their end of season "show" and see him in his new class and all he had learned. 

I love that this class is a place he can release energy, learn to follow directions, gain strength and coordination and have fun with friends.  Cole loves it!  (P.S. - there are more boys in his class, they just happened not to be there this particular week;) 

















No comments:

Post a Comment