The Parrish Post

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cousins and more cousins.

This month we have been traveling a lot - (or maybe it just feels like a lot since I am going out of town again next week).  But we are having tons of fun with our families.  And Cole has been having lots of fun with his cousins. 

I spent a week with my sister, Laura, helping her take care of the twins and Kate. 
Cole loves his cousin Kate.  He just smiles when he sees her and she always is acting silly so he just laughs and laughs at her.  She loves playing with Cole and teaching him things. 

Ray took Cole down to North Augusta to celebrate Brody's 1st birthday!  I think Cole enjoyed playing with Brody's toys!

Over the Thanksgiving weekend we got to enjoy our cousins again.  Cole like to tackle Brody.  Brody is so sweet and calm and mostly just lets him.  I believe I have a wild little boy.



Brody, get out of my way. 




The Parrish Men

We enjoyed visiting with my cousins from Kentucky and grabbing a quick picture of almost all my Grandmama's great - grandchildren.


1 comment:

  1. Cole is SO CUTE I WANT TO come to Knoxville and GET him and bring him home to live with us! :)

    ReplyDelete