The Parrish Post

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Egg in the Hole

Normally I sleep until Cole wakes up (between 7 and 8) but have decided that I need to start getting up early and get the day started before he wakes up.  I also want to help my husband in the mornings since he works so hard so that I can stay home with Cole.  I made myself get up this morning and I made Ray breakfast before he left for work (around 6:30 am)

I made him Egg in the Hole because I knew he would love it. 
And he did.  He even tweeted about it. 
(And of course we needed coffee at 6 am)

And since I was in a cooking mood today and because my sweet friend Carrie was joining us for dinner I made this AHHH-MAZING Chicken for dinner.  The sauce was so great that I saved some to marinate some more chicken in this weekend.  Yummy day here!

p.s.  tomorrow is moving day!  The POD is coming. The POD is coming! yay!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to try the egg in the hole for breakfast in the morning. I hope moving day goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete