The Parrish Post

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gamecocks win!

 So the Gamecocks won last night!  I am sooo excited!  We don't watch a lot of baseball in our house but we do watch the College World Series - (especially when the gamecocks are in it!)  Ray will watch it and some what root for Carolina.  But I'm sure he's not so excited like I am today about being the National Champs again!  People say that I should convert and become a Georgia Bulldog fan like my husband and my response is NEVER! 

Since Ray is in Tennessee this week I have been teaching Cole the USC chant.  He smiles and laughs when we do it.  He also had to wear his garnet shirt this morning in honor of the gamecocks.  When I texted Ray what we were doing this morning his response was that next week he is taking Cole with him so I can't corrupt him. :)  Football season will be interesting in our house.  Maybe it's good we are moving to neutral territory.  




No comments:

Post a Comment