Some of my favorite things from our life in the year 2010...
- My best friend got engaged and married! I went to Portland for wedding dress shopping in March and Alaska for a beautiful wedding in August. I actually got to see Nikki 4 times this year!
- We went on a great family vacation this summer to New York and on our first cruise up to Canada! (Ray loves cruises now and talks about going on more - and he always loves visiting NYC!)
- My brother married sweet Cinelle in September in Central Park in New York City and we had a wonderful time during our trip there.
- A good time in the mountains hiking for memorial day.
- We got pregnant with our first sweet baby boy Coleman Russell Parrish. AND he did NOT make his presence in 2010 but is still in the womb and will either be a January or February baby.
- I moved into a new classroom at a brand new school and started teaching a new curriculum that I love!
- I got to spend time with my aunt Janet in Kentucky before she went to be with the Lord.
- SNOW! snow on my birthday in February and snow the day after Christmas!
- We welcomed our first nephew into the world. Brody Mason Parrish was born on November 5th.